Monday, January 4, 2010

Hmmmm...

Ah, I found my old blog. I am sort of excited! It will give me something to do.

I cant wait to follow my favorite bloggers.
Katheats, peasandthankyou, dailygoods, carrotsncake, healthytippingpoint. Those are some of my favorites!

Today I woke up around 10. I got out of work last night around 10pm. Got to my boyfriends house and his room mate and 2 friends had polished off 3 bottles of champagne, a bottle of wine, and a few beers. They were definitely in the zone if you know what I mean.

I watched a few episodes of "East Bound and Down". If you havnt seen it yet, I'd reccomend watching it ASAP. It is hilarious.

Today was breakfast, I had a nice bowl of oatmeal. Does anyone else get a little embarrased about how excited they get for the peanut butter oats? Ha!

No comments: